Monday, June 6, 2011

Boy, oh, Boy, oh Boy

Dear Baron Douglas Schuster,

Well, well, well! Look who's a big, healthy boy!

Welcome to our life. It's so nice to be able to finally put a name to a fetus.

I'm a little overwhelmed today and won't write much about our day until Saturday. Our minds are blown. You are there, you are kicking and spinning and being so wonderful and normal. You are our baby, our kid, our boy, our son. Our son.

Right now your floaty, alien existence highlights our financial difficulties in a biiiiiig way, but seeing you today... you are amazing, so amazing I cannot even describe.

We will struggle, that much is true, but you are so worth it.

Last night I was lying on the couch with your father asleep in my lap and our puppy asleep on my belly. I looked at your nini and said, "Well, all I need now is another boy in my arms and this picture would be complete." Turns out, I was right.

Thank you for being healthy and sticking this thing out with us. We're going to try our best to be as awesome as you are.

We love you! We are so proud of your ass-kicking ways in utero. Someday you're going to really give me hell.

Love,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment